In each of our matters, William Markham, Dorn Bishop or Jarod Bona charts the underlying strategy, performs the essential work, composes our important submissions, and tries the case in court. Jason Eliaser, Tara Burd, and Aaron Gott, who are skillful younger attorneys, help us to perform our work and are given significant responsibilities, particularly in larger matters. All of our attorneys are supported by our paralegal assistants, Laura Avila and Ana Acosta. In our larger matters, we sometimes work with other highly qualified attorneys and delegate certain kinds of tasks to junior attorneys who perform their work at a lower hourly rate under the direct supervision of Mr. Markham or Mr. Bishop. For example, in one recent case we quickly assembled a team of eight contract attorneys who worked under the direction of Mr. Markham and Mr. Bishop and alongside Mr. Eliaser. We associate only with attorneys who have excellent backgrounds, are highly skilled at their work, and meet our professional standards.
- The DOJ’s Investigation of the Auto Producers’ Draft Agreement with California: It Is Misguided and Likely an Abuse of Power. By William Markham © 2019
- The Amex Decision (By William Markham, © 2018)
- Antitrust in Our Modern Gilded Age (By William Markham, © 2018)
- The DOJ Should Block the Proposed Merger of AT&T and Time-Warner (By William Markham, © 2017)
- Breaking up the High-Tech Oligarchy (William Markham, San Diego, © 2017)