In all of our matters, William Markham, Dorn Bishop or Jarod Bona chart the underlying strategy, perform the essential work, compose our important submissions, and try our cases in court. Jason Eliaser, a skillful younger attorney, works under their direction, as does Laura Avila, our highly proficient paralegal. In our larger matters, we work with other highly qualified attorneys and delegate certain kinds of tasks to junior attorneys who perform their work at a lower hourly rate under the direct supervision of Mr. Markham or Mr. Bishop. For example, in one recent case we quickly assembled a team of eight contract attorneys who worked under the direction of Mr. Markham and Mr. Bishop and alongside Mr. Eliaser. We associate only with attorneys who have excellent backgrounds, are highly skilled at their work, and meet our professional standards.
- The Amex Decision (By William Markham, © 2018)
- Antitrust in Our Modern Gilded Age (By William Markham, © 2018)
- The DOJ Should Block the Proposed Merger of AT&T and Time-Warner (By William Markham, © 2017)
- Breaking up the High-Tech Oligarchy (William Markham, San Diego, © 2017)
- Amazon’s Merger With Whole Foods Market (By William Markham, © 2017)