Dorn Bishop has extensive experience analyzing, reviewing, and even preparing insurance contracts, and he also has extensive experience litigating disputes that arise under them, including disputes that concern the following issues: (1) whether the insurer has a duty to defend and/or a duty to indemnify the insured; (2) whether the insurer denied coverage in bad faith; and (3) complex issues of indemnification, equitable indemnification, subrogation, and a wide range of matters that frequently arise in insurance disputes. Mr. Bishop, who litigated national and prominent insurance disputes while working as a partner at Latham Watkins, is proficient at reviewing insurance policies, which often seem bewildering if not incomprehensible even to very savvy business people and professionals who ordinarily can read and understand complicated business documents all on their own.
- The Amex Decision (By William Markham, © 2018)
- Antitrust in Our Modern Gilded Age (By William Markham, © 2018)
- The DOJ Should Block the Proposed Merger of AT&T and Time-Warner (By William Markham, © 2017)
- Breaking up the High-Tech Oligarchy (William Markham, San Diego, © 2017)
- Amazon’s Merger With Whole Foods Market (By William Markham, © 2017)